Moqawama site
السلام عليكم
يسعدنا وجودك في موقع hayhat
ويشرفنا تسجيلك معنا إذا رغبت أن تشاركنا مواضيعك وأفكارك.

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

Moqawama site
السلام عليكم
يسعدنا وجودك في موقع hayhat
ويشرفنا تسجيلك معنا إذا رغبت أن تشاركنا مواضيعك وأفكارك.
Moqawama site
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

المواضيع الأخيرة
» terms Sony Ericsson
The difference between semen and prostatic fluid and Alove I_icon_minitimeالخميس ديسمبر 17, 2015 6:25 pm من طرف Admin

» ........*-/////*
The difference between semen and prostatic fluid and Alove I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء نوفمبر 04, 2015 1:07 am من طرف Admin

» حكم الربح عبر النت
The difference between semen and prostatic fluid and Alove I_icon_minitimeالأحد مارس 01, 2015 4:14 am من طرف Admin

» أكبر عرض عسكري في تاريخ القسام
The difference between semen and prostatic fluid and Alove I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء مارس 11, 2014 8:31 pm من طرف Admin

» شاحن خارق يكسبها 50 ألف دولار
The difference between semen and prostatic fluid and Alove I_icon_minitimeالإثنين يوليو 29, 2013 4:59 pm من طرف Admin

» قتل زوجته بعد 6 أشهر على الزّواج... لتأخرها في الحمل!
The difference between semen and prostatic fluid and Alove I_icon_minitimeالإثنين يوليو 29, 2013 4:55 pm من طرف Admin

» فندق في دبي يوفّر لنزلائه “iPAD” من الذّهب الخالص!
The difference between semen and prostatic fluid and Alove I_icon_minitimeالإثنين يوليو 29, 2013 4:53 pm من طرف Admin

» طائر حمام "خارق" بـ300 الف يورو!
The difference between semen and prostatic fluid and Alove I_icon_minitimeالإثنين يوليو 29, 2013 4:51 pm من طرف Admin

» حرف في تذكرة السفر أوصلهم إلى قارة أخرى
The difference between semen and prostatic fluid and Alove I_icon_minitimeالإثنين يوليو 29, 2013 4:46 pm من طرف Admin

» هذا العام سيشهد اطول بناء في العالم
The difference between semen and prostatic fluid and Alove I_icon_minitimeالإثنين يوليو 29, 2013 4:44 pm من طرف Admin

أوقات الصلاة لأكثر من 6 ملايين مدينة في أنحاء العالم
الدولة:

للبحث عن أي حديث
احصائيات
هذا المنتدى يتوفر على 12 عُضو.
آخر عُضو مُسجل هو القدس اولا فمرحباً به.

أعضاؤنا قدموا 1164 مساهمة في هذا المنتدى في 1161 موضوع
المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 11 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 11 زائر

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 418 بتاريخ الأربعاء ديسمبر 13, 2023 3:58 pm
دخول

لقد نسيت كلمة السر

تدفق ال RSS

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Flag Counter
iwojima.com

أهلا وسهلا بك زائرنا الكريم, أنت لم تقم بتسجيل الدخول بعد! يشرفنا أن تقوم بالدخول أو التسجيل إذا رغبت بالمشاركة في المنتدى

The difference between semen and prostatic fluid and Alove

اذهب الى الأسفل  رسالة [صفحة 1 من اصل 1]

1The difference between semen and prostatic fluid and Alove Empty The difference between semen and prostatic fluid and Alove الأحد أغسطس 05, 2012 3:40 pm

Admin

Admin

The difference between semen and prostatic fluid and Alove
And rule all of them religiously

First, semen

* Purity: "pure"

* Attributes:
1. Out with desire
2. Followed by chill out in the body
3. Color yellowish white.
4. Thick, not thin.
5. Gushing out in batches.
6. Smell like pollen of date palms, or the smell of the dough, and if the dry smells like egg whites dry.
Each one of these three being the Cafe in semen

* Provisions:
Requires washing if left out, whether the pleasure of vigilance or a dream, because of a wet dream or intercourse or masturbation.
Prior to washing out of the forbidden for a Muslim: touching the Qur'aan and read the Koran, prayer and entering the mosque, circumambulation around the Kaaba, but after washing the body with water circulated with the intention and the mouth and nose.
When you take it out deliberately invalidate fasting is fasting.

Second, prostatic fluid

Purity: "impurity diluted"

* Attributes:
Water is a thin, transparent color has not come out when the little foreplay or intercourse or his or consideration or otherwise goes out in the form of drops at the head of the penis and may not feel his exit.

* Provisions:
Of prostatic fluid must be cleaned from the garment and the body is enough seepage (spray) because the impure diluted with washing the penis and testicles and out invalidates ablution ablution, then he does not wash.

Third, the friendly

Purity: "unclean"

* Attributes:
Out after the (urine) and is not sticky, like a thick white urine in the thickness and the exclusion of Alcdorh no smell to it.

* Provisions:
Take the provisions of the urine in terms of the impurity and cleansing it.
]

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة  رسالة [صفحة 1 من اصل 1]

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى